If you are in Seoul, and speak Spanish or Korean, these days (from June 30th to July 12th) in Jongno there is a Spanish Cinema Festival taking place.
For 6,000 KRW a movie, you can see:
- Caótica Ana
- The Method (El Método)
- Dark Blue Almost Black (Azul Oscuro Casi Negro)
- Solitary Fragments (La Soledad)
- Seven Billiar Tables (Siete Mesas de Billar Francés)
- The Secret Life of Words (La Vida Secreta de las Palabras)
- La Leyenda del Tiempo
- Para que no me Olvides
- The Silence Before Bach (El Silencio Antes de Bach)
You can check the program here (in Korean, but you can understand). Being from Spain, I can only be ashamed of not having watched any of these movies, but this festival is just perfect to watch some Spanish cinema. I start today with El Método. By the way, any recommendation?